Cigarette lighter fuse?

The cigarette lighter outlet has quit on my '98 Camry. I have replaced the lighter, so now I am hoping it is just a bad fuse, but I can't find it.
Does anyone know where the fuse for that circuit is? I have checked the fuses in the box under the hood, but they were all OK. Any ideas anyone???
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Ronbo wrote:

You have to look in the manual. Have you *pulled* the fuses to look at them?
Alternately, there is this nifty little thing you can buy in any parts store that has two prongs on it, you turn the key on, touch it to the fuse and it tells you if the fuse is blown or not.
A lot of the time the cig lighter does not appear on the fuse box itself, you have to look in the manual. Or, is there anything else that is not working when the ign is on?
Yes, I have pulled the fuses and they all look fine. I was wondering if the cigarette lighter was on another, separate circuit. Everything else electrical works, I just can't power my phone from the cigarette lighter socket. I'll check the fuses again, and if all are OK, I guess I'll have to replace the whole thing.

the
anyone???
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Ronbo wrote:

Try to light the lighter. My experience with those cig lighter phone chargers (esp the aftermarket ones) is they are junk. It also (probably) has it's own fuse inside the tip. If the kighter kights, try that...

Isn't there a fusible link in the wire to the lighter (is on yota PUs)? --- It would be in the wire itself -- not a separate fuse.

the
anyone???