CEL flashing, VSC OFF!!!

I am sorry to tell you but any repair shop will need to run the diagnostic on it again as part of there repair procedure. It is the only way they can find the present problem. It sounds like a different problem than before that will need to be proper tested out again. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Reply to
MT-2500

Hello again,

Today I went to Car X to run diagnostic procedure and see what they'll say. As all you suggested here I need to repair the spark plugs and the ignition coils, but they said that I need to replace all (6 !) of them and its going to cost me $1.400. I thought if there are misfiring in #2, #3, #4 cylinders then I need to replace just them, but service guy said it's better to do all that job in the same time. But its much more money than I expected to pay. Can I just change those spark plugs in cylinders which are misfiring and may be do rest of them later?

Thank you!!

Reply to
Dina via CarKB.com

Reply to