Ceramic pads smell bad when hot?

Hi,

I put new ceramic pads on the rear rotors of my 98 chevy s-10 zr2. I broke them in by a bunch of 60-10mph stops with light to moderate pedal pressure.

Even after doing this, they still emit a burning smell after stopping.

They were cleaned thoroughly, and Im not sure what the smell is, as it has never happened before when Ive done pads.

Is a burning smell typical from ceramic pads?

Thanks,

JMH

Reply to
JMH