Changing oil through dipstick tube vs. using the drain plug

And let me guess... your towel is dirty, you're sick of Vogon poetry, and you failed to look directly at an SEP and so now you see it?

:-p

Reply to
Steve

|> |You're WRONG! |>

|> You just called me a liar you FUCK. |> Don't you ever do that -again- |>

|> ======================================================================== |>

|> Having recently changed my oil and filter, I just went out and checked |> the level AGAIN in the garage which is level. |>

|> There is an upper and lower hole in the dipstick. The oil level goes |> smack Dead-On at the upper hole, which is "Full" |>

|> You call me a liar. That's after pouring a FULL 5 QUARTS OF VALVOLINE |> 5W-20 into the engine. |>

|> This is a V6 12 valve Vulcan engine, 182 cubic inches displacement, |> 152 horsepower. |>

|> You come over here, and put your money where your mouth is. I bet you |> Here, in the n/g, $2,000 cash, that you are incorrect and that I am |> right. |>

|> Don't bring anything but cash. A check from you isn't worth the paper |> it's written on. |>

|> Lg |>

| | |Bold words, considering LG uses recycled electrons. | |Ed

Gonna put up or shut up, Eddy.

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

You promised you were going to leave..... now git. Bob

Reply to
Bob

|> Gonna put up or shut up, Eddy. | |You promised you were going to leave..... now git. | Bob |

I left rec.metalshit.

Look at the header in IGNORANT FUCKWIT.

Get off my goddamn screen before I kick yur stupid ass into the next universe.

BTW, wanna make a bet?

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

LOL....

Please config.

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

Are you one of the *boys* who doesn't know how to change his own engine oil? This is an interesting group, to say the _least_.

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

This isn't a "group", this is Usenet. Btw, interesting posting history you have there.

Well, changed my clutch last weekend, so I'd imagine I can change my oil. Picked up a magnetic drain plug for my trans just now. Going to make some wings, and watch Aussie qualifying.

And I'm glad *I* can config your silly frustrations off my screen, forever.

Bye!

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

LOL!!! Another usenet tough guy!

Sure.... Lets see, okay, I've got it.... I'll bet that you can't find your ass using both hands and a flashlight.

Reply to
Bob

My!

you contradicted yourself in your own post, and you get violent to cover your inadeptness?

You said: "You FUCK!:

On occasion.

Refinish King

PS

Not as often as I'd like, and will you hit me with your purse if you're really that mad?

Reply to
Refinish King

He's a moron too?

He's going to call you something worse than; "FUCK!:

Reply to
Refinish King

Your originalk post said 4.5 quarts!

Assplug!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

|Your originalk post said 4.5 quarts! | |Assplug! | |Refinish King

My original post said the book indicated 4.5 I said the book was only correct IF the oil filter wasn't changed. I also said, if the oil filter is changed, then 5 quarts will be needed, not 4.5.

What is so hard to understand about that?

These car owner manuals aren't the final word on anything. They are a fair to medium quality source of what kinds of fluids to use, and

-basic- stuff like that.

They all presume that you are going to take your auto to the Dealership to be serviced, so they all presume you don't need to know these extra details.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Here's a math test for you Paint Sprayer:

4 1/2 quarts ( engine ) + 1/2 quart ( oil filter )

Equals How many quarts: a) 4.5 b) 0.5 c ) all of the above d ) none of the above e ) other

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Absitively posolutely. ;-)

Reply to