Check Engine Light

In article ,

"Mark" wrote:

Nope. just can't stand ill-informed rambling.

Where?? Simple question from someone with little experience in auto repair gets a smartass comeback from a know-it-all.

Dumbass comment get smartass remarks.

That's my point. Why?

Try; rec.autos.tech.good.name

Why would it matter to you?

Because people with your attitude make the world i live in more unpleasent.

And FWIW, I'm pretty much the same in person.

Lucky family and friends (if you have any) Last time I checked, there was no law obligating anyone to put up with idiots.

As I've posted many times; take I-43 north from Milwaukee, exit

93, go west 1.5 miles. If you get lost, well, that wouldn't be surprising...

Milwaukee...figures. I spent a week there one night.

Reply to
Mark

Here;

That (above) wasn't a question. It's leg humping by an ill informed rambling wanna-be.

Ill informed rambling. If codes can be extracted from a 2000 Mazda MPV by cycling the ignition, someone should inform Mazda about it because even

-they- are not aware of that capability. Don't take my word for it, walk outside and try it.

Do you or anyone else come to usenet for bogus information?

No one forces you to read it do they? Pathetic really, you don't care whether it's right or wrong, just as long as it's candy coated.

I have plenty.

No, 25 miles north of Milwaukee.

Your math skills rival your logic skills.

Reply to
aarcuda69062