chevy van 2001 trans and a/c problem

when driving van if you turn on the a/c the van goes into aneutral mode no over drive if you put it in 3RD gear its ok but put it in overdrive and it goes to neutral turn off the a/c and it goes back into overdrive and its ok any help or suggestion would be appreciated

Reply to
dadeisel1

It sounds like you have a bad ground somewhere and that your trans and the AC might be sharing a ground that no longer grounded.

Reply to
Bruce Chang

I have the same problem on my 99 GMC savanna...The dealer has hooked it up to diag, and nothing .....Thinking it has something to do with tranny heat?

Reply to
Peter Griffin