Clear coat touch-up

I let some kids doing a fundraiser wash my car...now i've got about 15 spots of varying sizes (up to 2 in. diameter) where the clear-coat has been rubbed off. I was able to improve some of them with a couple of coats of Turtle Wax, but I'm going to have to touch up the clear coat on the rest. Is this something I can do myself? Can anyone recommend a brand/technique?

Reply to
oslothecat