Coolant leak

I have a 87 305 that is leaking coolant in the back of the engine. I looked at the freeze plugs and they are dry and all the coolant it running farther back on
the driver side. Hoping it’s note a cracked block but can anyone give me ideas?

more than likely the aluminum intake manifold is eaten out at the back passage. get a mirror and pressure tester to be sure. KB
On 14/10/19 8:18 am, Stevenvz717 wrote:

Head gasket is a possibility.
--

Xeno