Coolant leak

I have a 87 305 that is leaking coolant in the back of the engine. I looked at
the freeze plugs and they are dry and all the coolant it running farther back
on the driver side. Hoping it?s note a cracked block but can anyone give me
ideas?
Reply to
Stevenvz717
in news:15cd5186a30b0ab7$1$78632$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsgroupdirect.com:
more than likely the aluminum intake manifold is eaten out at the back passage. get a mirror and pressure tester to be sure. KB
Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

Site Timeline Threads