Difficult to solve

I am facing a strange problem with my Alto Car. When ever I run my Car its Water start Boiling and Radiator remains burning for several hours.Spending very difficult time with my Car and Soon going to Sell.

Reply to
bogert

If it came on all of a sudden W/O a leak or low water temp, check the thermastat, (place in boilin water), and have it block checked at a radiator shop.

Reply to
Scott Smith

With any liquid cooled internal combustion, here are some of the things that can result in overheating:

(1) Radiator plugged, internally or externally (2) System not properly filled with coolant (3) Water pump not working (pump, or belt) (4) Thermostat blocked shut (5) Radiator hoses weak and collapsing (6) Head or block cracked or head gasket blown (7) Fan(s) not operating

There are a few others but if you will go down this list, you will most likely find the problem.

Reply to
hls

System could also be airlocked

Reply to