Code reader

I am in the market for one and am looking at this one:

It is an Innova 3160. I am curious if there is any way to tell if it will display fuel syncrinization information on my 2000 Dakota?

Reply to
stryped

Here is a link to a site with a little bit better description of this tool.

By the way, that word is "synchronization".

Reply to
HLS

Here is a link to the 3160 manual, in pdf format.

HLS

I read this but still cant figure out if it will read fuel sync or not.

Reply to
stryped

Why don't you call them?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

One of the reasons I posted the link to the manual is to let him know what he would be receiving. Even with the manual, some of these things are not self-explanatory, IMO.

But in the hands of a trained technician, these kinds of tools can be invaluable.

Reply to
HLS