EFI swap

I installed a 86 Camaro tpi 305 into my 1980

ElCamino with a Painless Performance wire

harness. Can anyone recomend a combination park

neutral - backup light switch that works with my

'80 steering column shifter? Right now I am using

the Camaro switch which has no pinouts for

reverse lights. The switch that PP recomends is a

86 Monty w/EFI but that won't install on my

column. Thanks in advance. how 'bout links to a

good GM EFI site.

Reply to
finnster

This is a decent one:

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan

diy-efi is no more

Reply to
saeengineer

Oh yes, they are back. Multiple drive crashes aren't enough to keep a good site down:

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan