Electric motor noise in the rear

What is that noise like a stepper motor in the rear 5 seconds after starting?

It's a 2002 Lesabre but you probably don't need to know that.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Antenna raising?

Reply to
The Real Bev

It's the radio antenna unrolling.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

It's a vaporizer. The kid in the back seat is smoking weed again.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I hear a noise like machine guns 5 seconds after starting.

It's a 1964 Aston Martin DB5.....

Reply to
pedro1492

No external antenna.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Air ride valving and compressor

Reply to
Steve W.

I'd bet money.

Friend's Caddy groans (even with the engine off) when it adjusts to NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED TO and NO, you can't replace the stupid system with ordinary shocks. Once again GM products prove themselves to be worthless POS.

Reply to
The Real Bev

My guess is that the guy you got in your trunk ain't fully dead yet. OTOH, it might be that your fuel pump is trying to send you an important message.

Reply to
dsi1

Thanks. That's the first thing that makes sense.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Not that the system itself makes any sense at all :-(

Reply to
The Real Bev