Engine Misses

I have an 87 Iroc that missses whenever I hit 25 to 30 mph. If I go faster it is okay. I recently replace speedometer cable too. I noticed that the
speedometer bounces around at the speed where the car misses but is okay when I go faster. Is this what is causing the car to miss or just a coincidence. Thanks

No.
Sounds like coincidence to me, speedometers can be that way sometimes. And when it goes faster it's probably still missing, you are just running to fast to notice (engine RPM). Look at your plugs, wires and distributor cap and rotor button. (unless it's distributorless ignition). And does it happen cold, hot, or anytime. If just hot maybe take a look at the ignition coil.
Good Luck...
Jason C.