Fluke DSO and meter for sale

Just a quick note to anyone who is interested. I have a Fluke 97 DSO and a Fluke 87 DVOM for sale on Yahoo. Price's are right and tools are 100% condition.

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Thanks!

Art Welling

How can the prices be right? This is an auction, the price will be unknown until the auction is closed. Most stuff on eBay winds up being overpriced, so it's definitely hard to describe the prices as being "right".

Plus, what does 100% condition mean? The 87 is missing the manual that came with it, so it's not 100%. Maybe 90%? Does the scopemeter come with it's original case? Or is that the case that you are willing to throw in if the bid hits $650?

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan

auction sale. Two different things. Also, how do you know the price is right? An auction price can easily exceed retail price.

-------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Man, you guys are tough!

Both of you are right, a mistake in wording on my part. I guess we'll see what the price is at the end of the auction, which is on Yahoo, NOT E-bay (I have issues with E-bay). If they go for the beginning price then they WILL be sold at great prices (to the buyer). So far, no bids at all, so nothing to comment on.

I meant 100% working condition. I should have been clearer. Perhaps I can amend the Yahoo auction ads to reflect that.

Thanks

Reply to
Art Welling

Don't you think that maybe you're a little high at a starting bid of $450 ? I'd be interested at a lower price.

Steve m....

Reply to
Steve m...

We shall see. If it fails to sell at auction, I may lower the price. Then again I may just keep it. It's a darn nice piece of equipment and the reason I needed to sell it has been resolved.

Reply to
Art Welling

i got mine out and, altho i haven't used it for a while, i sure wouldn't sell it so cheap. sammm

Reply to
sam