For a trip back to the muscle car days...

take a look here:

If you're ever in the Tampa area, it's worth a trip to their showroom. Nice stuff!

Reply to
searn

Ah the memories. The '67 Goat looks much like the one I had may years ago...except mine had the center console and didn't have the vinyl roof. Color is right on though!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I don't allow that a Corvette of any age qualifies as a muscle car. Take a peek at what muscle cars look like at:

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price