1985 Dodge work van with ladder rack.$850.00

So says an ad in yesterdays local paper.I reckon I am interested in that van, if it checks out OK.Is that a good price? Does it have fuel injection/throttle body fuel injection? Of course, he might lower the price of that van, if I ask.Maybe he has already sold that van so I can forget about it. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net:

To the junkyard maybe for that price. Looking for a new greenhouse are you?

Reply to
fred

no injection in '85. our '82 developed a transmission issue where reverse wouldn't work until it warms up, otherwise we had to wait about a minute for it to engage. Other than that it was a good van. it had over 180,000 when we got rid of it. (318 motor).

Offer $500 :)

Reply to
CEG

What I was thinking. I've had a couple Grand Voyagers with ~120,000 miles on them, one was free and the other (AWD) was $400.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

On second thought, I think I will forget about that van.I already have a

1978 Dodge van and a 1983 Dodge van I bought last year.I don't have enough room in my driveway for three vans anyway.I will not park a vehicle on my grass, or anybody elses grass either.. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin