gas fiilter 99 Jeep

I have a 99 Jeep grand Cherokee that I am very happy with but wonder what it would cost (about) to change the gas filter. I know it is in the gas tank so it probably means the tank has to be dropped. My main reason for doing this is hopes that it will increase gas mileage, even as little as 1 or 2 mpg. Is it worth it?

Reply to
DickOatley

No. If its not clogged and you are not experiencing any symptoms of it being clogged, let it be.

Reply to
E Meyer

Reply to
mr.som ting wong