Gas stations fill up...

I just bought a use 2000 miata a few weeks ago and notice that the gas tank never gets full every time I go to fill up. It usually stops at ¾ tank or a little more at different gas station. Costco and Arco pumps would give me the most problem, I would try to pump as slow as I can, but it would stop after a few second once it reach ¾ tank full. I can fill it up to full at some station if a hold the rubber boot up and go slowly on the gas lever. What do you think? Is there low fuel light indicator on 2000 miata, non LS model? More questions to come as I get to know my car better.

Thank,

Miata Newbie

Reply to
Tom Giammaria

This TSB says it affects 2001-2002, but it sounds like you may have the same problem.

Craig Wagner