Goodyear Aquatred 3 or Goodyear Allegra

I am looking for all season tires for my 02 Grand Prix. The ones that I am considering are the Aquatred 3 or the Goodyear Allegra that Sams club has. Does anyone have these tires on their car?? If so, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these tires. I am looking towards the spring to get these tires.

Thanks

Reply to
Matthew

About a year ago I put a set of the aquatread 3's on a friends 99 malibu. She takes care of handicaped children and drives alot in all kinds of weather. So far she has told me that the are great in the rain and snow and all weather conditions. The other plus is the high treadwear numbers and the AA traction ratting. In spite of what everyone else will say I always set the tire presure to 40psi and they wear and handle great. I bought them at the Tire Rack.

Reply to
Mbflash