Government Motors plans to shut down Hummer.

Include the possibility of Saab also going down

Reply to
tak

Would that be SAAB's Sonett? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I believe you are a few decades late for a Sonett

Reply to
hls

Not really. There was an assembly plant in Russia. They only produced a few hundred cars per year for sale within the country. Not a very interesting business enterprise, IMO.

Reply to
hls

Yep, that's me,,, a day late and a dollar short.Not really though.

I once read somewhere, about a year ago that Pakistan builds some vehicles similar to the Hummers. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

It hasn't been a hummer since the H2. it's just a GM truck chassis with a stupid looking box on top.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B