Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

I guess there are other ways you can interpret that advertisement but it is a little too suggestive to be in good taste. Doesnt make much sense that they made this in English for a Portugese market... Or did I read it wrong?

Reply to
hls

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:2240-4E055941-1665@storefull-

3173.bay.webtv.net:

The cutie has no belly-button. Did you notice that?

Reply to
Tegger

imo, its a photoshop fake.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I see quite a few Kias around here when I go shopping. Ki Ki Ki Kiaaaaa,,,,, cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

She's a rubber toy?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

They have a couple of cool cars, but I won't drive anything labeled "Killed In Action"...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I lean in that direction too, Paul. A Brasilian ad agency wouldnt publish an ad in English for a country of over 200 million Portugese speakers.

When I lived in Brasil, I dont think there WAS an age of consent for sex. It is said to be 14 years old now. When I was there, they told me it was 30 kilos. Definitely a different culture, and they live with it and enjoy it quite well.

Reply to
hls

Paul in Houston TX wrote in news:iu4srb$vd7$1@dont- email.me:

And so it appears to be. Except that the image itself has no information in it that would identify the creator or creator program. Such a stripped file is deliberately made that way in order to avoid giving clues as to who might have produced it.

Here's a statement from Kia that appears to address this ad:

Reply to
Tegger

Interesting statement "We sorta know about it. We haven't done business with them. We won't put this ad in the United States. We will be talking to them."

A few caveats there....

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

@dont-email.me...

As you would imagine from a country that is not as obsessed with sex as the united states. I guess it's because there are so many who don't get any. What a land of misery.

Reply to
AD

Yeah, I got news for you: brasil is not a united states dominion. Or so I would hope.

Reply to
AD

As you would imagine from a country that is not as obsessed with sex as the united states. I guess it's because there are so many who don't get any. What a land of misery.

******** Now you HAVE confused me. Brasil isnt a miserable land at all. There is poverty, of course, and the other inconveniences that come with a country struggling with its economy. But the Brasilian people have the best outlook, best humor, of any people in South America.

And if there is anyone there who "isn't getting any", it is his or her own fault.

Reply to
hls

Probally more Jobs in Brazil/Brasil too.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

To complete the mystery, the latin American country spells the name "Brasil".. Americans use the spelling "Brazil"

It is a fine country with wonderful resources.

Reply to
hls

OK, Brasil it is.I will try to keep that in mind. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I was referring to the united states, not brasil. I'll reserve my judgement about brasil until I visit it, if ever.

Reply to
AD

It's just a goofy add, not a conspiracy. Ben

Reply to
ben91932