Government Motors to form China venture, invest $293 million.

It isn't General Motors anymore!

The Russian, Ten Planks. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They have a certain amount of money to work with. I hope they use it wisely. AFAIAC, there will be no more.

Reply to
hls

Cash for Refrigerators is up next.Or so I read somewhere on the net about a week or two ago.My old G.E.refrigerator is acting up again.I think I might buy one of those solid state refrigerators at Lowe's, even though I would probally have to defrost it once in a while.I don't need a big refrigerator anyway. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin