Guy gets caught while trying to stop drivers from talking on cellphones while driving

Only the most ignorant of morons continue to parrot that most ill informed of all canards.

Now STFU.

Reply to
.

How might any mere mortal such as myself possibly contest or dispute such an issue oriented, devastatingly delineated, fact filled, cogent, well reasoned, referenced and documented rebuttal such as that? Simply suffice it to say that you're truly a certified, card carrying imbecile that I wouldn't shit on the best part of. Your idiotic ilk is already, and has been since its inception, more than overrepresented on usenet. Kindly do dry up and blow far ay.

Reply to
.

Even under the rather relaxed standards of wiki, that entry was badly written.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Or you f***ed up. Three guesses which we believe.

No one else agrees with you either.

Rod Speed

If you are asking if the theft of a packet of crisps can be a felony then the answer is yes, it can. For example, if the thief is carrying a weapon in many jurisdictions, that makes any theft a felony. If the thief is on parole. If the thief has previous felony convictions. If there is currently a state of emergency then any theft is looting, and a felony. Probably other things I am forgetting.

Reply to
Lewis