H4 headlights

I noticed something on one of my car's H4 fixtures the other day. (The other car has Stanley E-code units) They say "motorcycle", "SAE M76 DOT" and "305 603 038" on the face and are Bosch units. Looking on the internet, I found some comments that these were not nearly as good as an E-code. They are not as good as the other car, but I am curious as to what exactly the difference in beam pattern is. Do they still have as sharp of cutoffs as an E-code? I would like to go to 90/130 bulbs (currently 55/100), but if the cutoff is not there, it will not work well. (I do have relays)

Reply to
Morgan Bullard