Help!

I just bought a fixer-up truck and am having problems figuring out why it won't run. When I first bought it, I was able to drive it to my house. Then it started to sputter and would die. Now I am only able to turn it over for a few seconds and then it dies. I thought that maybe it was because the engine wasn't getting any fuel, but I checked the injectors and they seemed to be fine. Do you have any other suggestions to what I should check for and do?

Reply to
Terry-Julie

ijf56

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:get the product on line at

It will solve your fuel line problems.

Reply to
ijf56

wrote

and solve world hunger, and cure cancer, and end war, and get rid of warts, and....

Does the term "Shove your spam up your ass" ring a bell?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Let's see... you have a fuel injected (gasoline or diesel) truck. That much we know. OK, have you checked for spark and compression? Kind of a lame response, but it's hard to dispense accurate answers, test procedures, or silver bullets without critical vehicle information.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish