help: anyone with OBD-2 tool?

Anyone have an OBD-2 tool + software?

I want to check what my darn "check engine" light is for, and I definitely don't want to go to Audi for this. :p

thanks

Reply to
Jonathan

Call your local Auto Zone dealer. If you aren't in CA, they will usually pull the codes for free.

Reply to
genius

Also, forgot. You can buy an OBD2 code reader from harbor freight for about $40. I have used it and it's very generic, but will pull/clear the codes.

HTH, Derek

Reply to
genius

thanks mate. I'll look into it. :)