Here's what happens when a ''Green'' car catches fire.

teaparty.org ...But Musk's car floating around in Space, no problem. citizenfreepress.com Truly Incredible Photos From SpaceX

https://www.teaparty.org/heres-happens-green-car-catches-fire-289070/
meh. Looks just like a car fire to me.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 8:06:53 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:

SpaceX's special surprise ends up as a dud. www.redstatewatcher.com

I can usually find your cryptic half-links but on this one I give up. What surprise? Dud how so?
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
AMuzi wrote:

Agreed. We have several car and truck fires here every day. They can be seen for miles. No big deal except for the ones that go off under bridges and destroy the bridge supports.
On 2/8/2018 12:32 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:

or rolling through the neighborhood aflame: https://www.rt.com/news/418212-car-fire-hill-spain-video/
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 10:33:55 AM UTC+8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

so what? motor vehicles running on petrol, diesel, LPG, CNG, E85 whatever all burn nicely
On 02/09/2018 01:36 AM, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

If you don't believe it, watch Mythbusters for a while. Watch it anyway, it's fun. The OLD one, not the new one.
--
Cheers, Bev
There are 2 groups of people you can make fun of on the Internet