Here's what happens when a ''Green'' car catches fire.

Agreed. We have several car and truck fires here every day. They can be seen for miles. No big deal except for the ones that go off under bridges and destroy the bridge supports.
Reply to
Paul in Houston TX
I can usually find your cryptic half-links but on this one I give up. What surprise? Dud how so?
Reply to
AMuzi
Fiberglass body cars, you want to be far away when it flames up, that stuff is very toxic, or so I once read somewhere a few years ago. thelibertydaily.com State of Washington begins testing tyrannical charge by mile taxation scheme, gas taxes declining because cars getting too high MPG.
Reply to
allisellis851
If you don't believe it, watch Mythbusters for a while. Watch it anyway, it's fun. The OLD one, not the new one.
Reply to
The Real Bev

Site Timeline Threads