How Not To Save Detroit

No testing gear, huh?

Okay, everyone else in the world is a LIAR except those who agree with you. And now everyone else in the world is incompetent except you. GOT IT!

Reply to
krp

That's easy.. known load.. discharge to 2.7V (or whatever the spec's are) with a timer, calculate amphours. It wont affect life much as most li's are rated at around 2000 cycles. HTH Ben

Reply to
ben91932

This is fine when the batteries are new, but ten years down the road the capacity of the cells in the stack may not all be quite the same any more.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

  1. Who did this alleged documentary?
  2. What "American car magazine"? What issue? I've pretty much read every issue of R&T and C&D for the last twenty years.
Reply to
Alan Baker

What was the title?

And where is the answer to my second question?

Reply to
Alan Baker