How to remove CD's from broken auto CD changer?

How does $28.99 work for you?

Herb Bisside

That could work. If it is a decent radio it is damned cheap for the features. That could pay for itself.

Seems like a few years ago a crappy Sparkomatic AM radio was more than that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

MY SirusXM opinion follows:

I don't like the service because it is as repetitive as free radio. Same songs sometimes on different channels at the same time. I tried to get it for $50 for the year but they tried to bill me every three months. To get them to quit I had to get a charge back on my CC and block their number in my phone. I still find advertising on certain channels and when they have a "free" listening period for suckers the channels I had in there either got reassigned or written over. I would rather use USB or CD and pick the music I like. I've had enough of cousin Brucie and British band members talk. Just sayin, if you like it, good for you.

Reply to
Tekkie®