I'm looking for a car

Cars and trucks that are old enough mostly require double clutching. Goog le,,, What cars required double clutching? (Skills 101 How to double clu tch Hemmings Daily... Youtube video in there. ...It has been many, many moons since I had to double clutch.

Reply to
JR

dunno wrote in news:n81arh$sf1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.mixmin.net:

This is close to what you are looking for.

Reply to
Jeff

Wow, a low rider Cat. That kitty cat that showed up on my front porch last Sunday morning is going to be jealous.

Reply to
JR

"The engine, Eaton/Fuller 10-speed manual transmission, and front end come from a ?96 International 9200 twin-axle tractor (a big rig)..."

Exactly. Too bad it's a custom car. Not sure if I can afford to buy it from the guy.

Reply to
dunno

Jesse James once built a two wheeler bike that had a Cat or Cummings/whatever engine. Somebody pointed out if that two wheeler leaned over to much it would crush Jesse. So he made it into a three wheeler.

Reply to
JR