I used to hang out

at the Goodwill store, buying old, old,old thingys.Sometimes, I would take a shortcut aound a few down town back streets.That was about eigh/nine years ago,,,, years ago.I remember seeing an early 1960s British convertible dusty looking car in a carport over there.That is in sort of a ''rough'' neighborhood, if you know what I mean? The more I think about that sporty ltltle British car, the more I think about it. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin