There is a god!!!!

Whilst taking out the shim on my aircon i decided to have a good look round the engine as it still uses too much water for the o ring problem i have.

The heater feed hose from the inlet manifold has a leak, it's dripping into one of the formed valleys & boiling off due to the intenst heat, so no drips on the floor etc!!!#

YESSSSSSSS!!!!! no new engine required (yet!!)

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

the engine as it still uses

one of the formed valleys &

Nice one!

God must be having a good day 'cos we've sold our house today too!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

round the engine as it still uses

into one of the formed valleys &

Cool matey, bet you'll be havin a beer or 3 tonight........?? I've seen a few leaking from the throttle body heater connections/plate gasket before as well, but then I mentioned that some time ago. Glad you got it sussed. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

It was just out the corner of my eye i noticed it, when i looked properly at it the thing was so obvious it was untrue!!

I can't work out if it's the pipe or the union adapter into the inlet manifold. Might as well buy both & some PTFE tape i suppose!!!

I feel right smug now, until summat else breaks that is..............

Cheers

Nige (on his 4th already!)

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Why, you got a cracked block????

LOL!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

LOL

No, a broken country - fed up with this place so leaving for somewhere that I can still legally beat the children to make them do what I say!! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

I'm just buying a house and as the bills pile up i'm just starting to wonder how i'm actually supposed to afford to pay for everything and still have something left to enjoy myself with, and wondering if it is any different anywere else?

Was speaking to some friends of a friend the other day. They were living together with their young son and having real trouble living on what one of them could earn. They have worked out that they will be much better off and he wont have to work all the hours of the day to live if they split up and live seperately and she claims benefits. There seems something wrong with that to me.

and to keep this thread on topic, god doesnt like me as the car which i have spent 2 years rebuilding wont bloody run right!. grr!.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Me aircon is now propely fixed too!!!

Nige