Location of: Geo Metro ('90) Transaxle Refill Plug (Manual), pls

Subject heading just about says it all, I think. I've a 1990 Geo Metro

3-Cyl: Can anyone please tell me the location of the transaxle refill plug, please? (A manual transmission.)

Harry Truman

Reply to
Harry Truman

It's easy enough to find. Look on the sides of the transaxle (facing front and rear in your FWD car) about at axle height. The Metro may use pipe plugs for draining and filling. Its a Suzuki unit, haven't seen one in 10 years.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish