2000 Ranger 60K Maintenance?

Howdy -

I have a 2000 ranger XLT 4x4 with the 3.0 liter & automatic.

I'm looking to have the 60K maintenance done by a non-ford service location. The owner's manual talks about changing transmission (and transaxle, too, I think) fluids for some but not others. How can I tell which applies to my vehicle so I can tell Joe Service guy what to do.

Direct replies appreciated, but I do lurk.

Thanks All,

Peter

-- ______________________________ See me on the web!

Peter Owitz

Hi,

Change ALL the fluids in the truck now, it is cheap insurance,

Reply to
Scott

Gee, maybe you could take it where they know about it, like a Ford service center!

Reply to
Pygoscelis Papua

Excellent suggestion.

I was looking for some sort of low-brow pithy answer and you were so kind to reply.

Reply to
Peter Owitz