need invoice-printing template

Anyone know of a simple invoice-template one can use to bill for cash-only repair shop? Thanks for any help. sdlomi2

Reply to
sdlomi2

If you have office, go to MS office website and find the invoices they have for free download. Or I can send you a few to look at if you like. hit me off list at csr684 at yahoo dot com I have a bunch that are easy to use in Word.

Reply to
Steve W.

If you want to easily create and print invoices please check out Invoiceplace -

Use Invoiceplace to quickly and easily create invoices, quotes and receipts that print as Word of PDF documents. It is built especially for contractors, consultants, freelancers, home-based and small businesses.

Thank you.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
scottcarpenter

If you want 'cheap' *and* you want to keep track of customers, parts, cashflow, etc, you may want to check out the "Small Business" version of software at autosoftonline.com

I am trying it now. I got it for $35 on ebay where the guy also sells his product. The obvious drawbacks are that this version is limited (not so bad though), there is very little help to be had, and the documentation is rendered in less than perfect english. The creator is hispanic FYI. It really is a good deal if you have a few hours to sort through the program and figure it out for yourself. He has even included a make and model database for easier vehicle entry -- in drilldown menu format.

I'm not a shill, but just wanted to share my experience with this decent, low cost software product that is a great alternative to the $500+ 'real' invoicing packages designed for 'real' repair shops.

BTW, I was using Microsoft Money 2000 Business and Personal for the last 6 years; I found it difficult to deal with. The invoice designer was buggy and line item data entry just sucked. It was about $80 new.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish