Need Upper Intake Manifold for Aerostar with 4.0L

I am at the end of my rope. I have been scouring the 'net for an intake manifold for my aerostar, since mine is cracked and leaking. Does anyone know where I can obtain one without a visit to my local dealership?

Thanks,

Russell

Reply to
w35773

Shep

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Bob Urz wrote:

Don't have the original poster buy this. This ebay auction item fits a sohc engine. The aerostar 4.0 is just a regular overhead valve engine and this item won't fit. Best bet is the salvage yard. I've never seen an aerostar intake crack and this failure is rare.

Reply to
Kruse