Need Upper Intake Manifold for Aerostar with 4.0L

I am at the end of my rope. I have been scouring the 'net for an intake manifold for my aerostar, since mine is cracked and leaking.
Does anyone know where I can obtain one without a visit to my local dealership?
Thanks,
Russell
Napa/Dorman.

-
w35773 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-4-0-FORD-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-FORD-SOHC-T-BODY_W0QQitemZ190064281668QQihZ009QQcategoryZ36474QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Bob
-
Bob Urz wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-4-0-FORD-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-FORD-SOHC-T-BODY_W0QQitemZ190064281668QQihZ009QQcategoryZ36474QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't have the original poster buy this. This ebay auction item fits a sohc engine. The aerostar 4.0 is just a regular overhead valve engine and this item won't fit. Best bet is the salvage yard. I've never seen an aerostar intake crack and this failure is rare.