New cruise control add on called speederaser

Guys,

I would appreciate any feedback on this new product.

We all love our cruise-control. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use it more often, even on surface streets? Now you can with the SpeedEraser.

Installer inquiries welcomed.

-jim

Reply to
cellurl

It isnt clear to me what advantage your black box provides over the cruise control I already have.

Reply to
HLS

Are two speed controls better than one? My foot is my speed control, it always works. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I just take my wife along, and she sounds an alarm--voice actuated and all! s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Keeping Up Appearances.Mrs.Bucket,,,, Mind the pedestrian,Richard. //The pedestrian is way over therrrrrre// cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin