Nokian WR-G3 Tires: Opinions On, Please

Hello,

Live in New England.

Fair amount of Snow and ice during the winter, but nothing like, e.g., Northern Maine.

Considering the Nokian WR-G3 (shown on their site as "all-weather") as a compromise, as I do not want to take on or off seasonally.

Will accept a degraded thread life, if still "reasonable". Sure are pricey tires.

Any thoughts on the WR-G3 would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Good looking tire. Good reviews. Around $100 each for my Kia. Reasonably priced. If I lived there I'd give them a try.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX