radio motormouth still around?

I used to listen to a guy answering call in questions about autos, motorcycles and airplanes. I think his wife's name was Dixie. His nickname was motormouth? Any one know who I am talking about and if he is still on the air?

Thanks

Reply to
rdglide03-dbasedos

I sort of remember that moniker. We have had several come and go, but I forget the names. One that I remember was from Cincinnatti. His name was Bill Attleberger or something. He would tackle everything and was a very down to earth guy. That was 15 years ago at least.

Reply to
Al Bundy

I sort of remember that moniker. We have had several come and go, but I forget the names. One that I remember was from Cincinnatti. His name was Bill Attleberger or something. He would tackle everything and was a very down to earth guy. That was 15 years ago at least.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Leon Kaplan

He's on in the Los Angeles area on Sunday mornings 9:00 a.m., 790 KABC I think. Could be syndicated to a wider market at that time - not sure.

Reply to
nospampls2002