1994 Corolla timing belt revisited - service question?

I posted almost 2 weeks ago about my Corolla and how we lost a just-replaced timing belt due to a tensioner that had seized less than 2 weeks after the belt was replaced.

Well, I've placed 2 phone calls to the service manager since last Tuesday to talk to him about the repairs and he has yet to call me back. Someone had mentioned last week or so something about calling the regional corporate folks about this if I was unable to get anywhere with the dealer. Yet, Ray O from this board said that would unlikely get me anywhere. So, what now? Should I just go ahead and write a letter to the dealer? This is all very frustrating especially since the service department has in the past seemed to make the effort to insure customer satisfaction.

N.

Reply to
spamalicious

I would write a letter to the owner of the dealership. If you call the dealership and politely ask who to address a letter to the owner, the person answering should give you his name. IIRC, the name of the guy I called on was Bill? Fenton. He had purchased the dealership shortly before I left so I didn't get to know him that well. You can also CC the Regional Customer Relations Manager at Toyota Motor Distributors, 440 Forbes Blvd., Mansfield, MA 02048. You never know, you might luck out.

Good luck!

Reply to
Ray O