Re: 100 MPG X-Prize

Scotius wrote in

>news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: > >> >> >>>The entries for the 100 MPG X-Prize are set... >>> >>>

Why? I spoke with a former Ford executive at a dinner I was to recently, and he told me it was real. I think he'd know.

you >must beleive in Santa Clause also. No such thing, no such how, not one >creditable example of such ever been. (aside from the fact the science >doesn`t show it possible.) KB
Reply to
Scotius

Scotius wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

technology...like

commercially

why would you think that??? If there was any way to make that happen they would outsell all the rest of the compainies put togethere. the science is not there. no magic carb. He must have had a good laugh at your expence afterwords. besides that patents run out and not one has been filed that has any scientific backing to it. KB

Reply to
Kevin

The government isn't denying reality. It is now the voting public that is in denial of reality. The reality for elected government officials is that doing anything about the growing debt will only get them thrown out of office.

-jim

Reply to
jim

The car companies/manufacturers strive to make cars lighter weight, more streamlined, more fuel efficient,etc,,, if there is such a thing as a super carburetor, I believe they would have installed them on cars many years ago. Most/all cars have fuel injection nowadays anyway. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Feel free to tell us this executive's name then.

Reply to
dyno

Any car can get 100 MPG.If it is small enough and light enough and has a small enough engine. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'm not. I just act like one SOMETIMES... mostly when I'm bored I guess.

Reply to
Scotius

It would if it were more than just a whisper of unburnt HCs.

Reply to
Alan Baker

No. People can do the math and there is nothing "more" available to "get out of the gas".

Sorry.

Reply to
Alan Baker

It's a myth because we can do the math that tells us how much energy can be obtained by burning gasoline.

Reply to
Alan Baker