Re: Aura XR V-6 Oil change question

Jack Mack wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l13g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

I just bought an Aura XR V-6 and am already thinking ahead to the > first > oil change. Looking under the hood, it looks like the only way to get > the > oil filter off is to remove the air cleaner to intake manifold plastic > snorkel, unless > there is another way to get at it, like from underneath, but it > doesn't look like that's > possible in a driveway. > > Am I right or do I need to look at this again? > >

Dumb question from me: Did you look at your Owner's Manual?

Reply to
Tegger