Re: How to wire LED wiper lights?

Make sure to put a fart can muffler on the car too. Shave your head, get your tongue pierced. A tattoo or two is a must. Boom boom stereo and low aspect ratio tires. You'll be "unique" and part of the crowd.

b.

Reply to
<barry

It is in the range you provided. Give up.

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

Don't see any spoilers on Cadillacs either...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Good on 'em. How do they feel at a buck-fifty?

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

You may have mispelled 155... which admittedly is out of the range, but sanity, rationality, or facts have little to do with this lame discussion anyway.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Perhaps the designers at GM know that spoilers serve no usefull function at speeds likely to be seen on public roads.

Reply to
TCS

What a piece of shit. I'd rather not have a car where I have to push it to 90 just to get some stability. I'd rather have a car that's stable at

80-90 as well. The bug, despite VW's advertising, is not an aerodynamic car. It's as aerodynamic as a 40's chevy.
Reply to
TCS

Don't worry too much. According to you, it can't even happen, remember?

Reply to
Stephen Bigelow

|> >Come on out to Texas. |> >We'll show you some UNlikely speeds. |> >Our New Beetle Turbo spoiler deploys at 90 mph (and you can feel the car |> >settle). It gets a workout just trying to stay out of other people's way. |>

|> What a piece of shit. I'd rather not have a car where I have to push it |> to 90 just to get some stability. | |Don't worry too much. According to you, it can't even happen, remember?

That's right. Man cannot physically exceed one mile per minute without disintegrating.

Reply to
Rex B

y'all never tow a tall trailer with your pickup? That thing is supposed to deflect the air up over the trailer, lowering overall drag. Most common on fifth wheel trailers, where the front of the trailer is close to the back of the cab. they do actually work, by the way.

Reply to
Brian

| |Just spent 3 days driving a big triangle through west and north TX. |Funny, the old 201,000 mile '93 Eagle Vision never felt UNsettled at any |speed... despite its lack of a fugly spoiler. | |It was amuzing to watch the high wind gusts between Breckenridge and |Mineral Wells push the minivans all over the road, though.... as long as |you weren't beside one.

Yeah, the wind really whistles through Rattlesnake Valley. Try it at night in the rain with a 20-knot wind.

Reply to
Rex B