Re: LOL BioDiesel suffering from fatty acids:-)

Like a humanoid:

>"What we believe is occurring is that some of the biodiesel is fairly >high in glycerin, which is a saturated fatty acid"

Probably depends where the stuff is coming from. No doubt it'll be used to discredit all the backyard makers of bio-diesel in favour of the large oil companies who will either try to destroy bio-diesel or take it over and produce it commercially (which sort of ruins the 'bio' part!).

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C9000 Site

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Huuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

How would this ruin the "Bio" part ??

Reply to
xxtonyxx

Don't know what chemical genius wrote this, but glycerine is not a saturated fatty acid at all.

Reply to
HLS