Re: PA inspection question

I had this happen to me one time a while ago and no one ever said anything during that year.

Steve m...

I recently had one of my vehicles inspected and the emissions and inspection > stickers are one month off. One is August and the other is July. This was > due to one place was emissions and the other did the inspection. Is this > going to be an issue or will this be okay in the eyes of the law. I personally > don't see the big deal only that the left hand didn't know what the right > hand was doing. > > Any explinations or opinions on this experience would be welcome. > > > -- > > snipped-for-privacy@zero.com Replace nospam with jetta to reply via e-mail
Reply to
Steve m...

Apparently your plate expires in August. You can submit your vehicle for the safety inspection in June, July or August and an August sticker will be affixed to the vehicle. Emission are annual, to concur with the date of the inspection. Just a note, cops don't even look at emission stickers anyway, since over half of the state doesn't require emission inspections ;)

mike hunt

Peter Parker wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

Thanks. I should be okay too. :-)

Reply to
Peter Parker

LOL! You are correct. The inspection guy says the same thing. The emissions guy just slapped on the current month. Besides this is a new vehicle for me so it's all out of sync while under my temporary registration and new tag. The left hand and right hand... LOL on the emissions inspections. What a PITA that is since not all inspection garages do emissions.

Thanks a bunch..

Reply to
Peter Parker