rear axle seal leak

hi

i went searching for this post in quite a few groups and even after a couple of hours browsing, i am unable to find the same info for a 99 infiniti QX4

i have a rear axle seal leak and precision tune auto care gave me a quote of about $600 for new drums new seal new wheel bearings new shoes (of course)

I am not sure if this is a fair price and have been quoted the same by another local store .

Can anyone there point out if this is a round about figure?

thanks

-bb

Reply to
vishalsarora

drums $67 to $110 per one soes from $12 to $56 set wheel bearing from 56 to 94 per one

find a local mechanic to do the work and you buy the parts and save some $$

Reply to
tudysmuck