"Remote Car Block Heater" via sms?

Hi I'm fairly new to this and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I really hope someone can help me..

I live in the middle of Finland and as the winters are so cold,we connect our cars to Block Heater Boxes which we have in front of our houses/parking slots. As you probably know ,they help a great deal for the startup in the moring..

I am looking for a Block Heater which i can connect to any car anywhere and which i can activate via SMS text message.. Does anyone know where I can find a manufacturer who makes these things? I've been looking everywhere but i only find some with a remote control but none wich works via SMS..

Any help is highly apreciated! Greetings

Reply to
Benjaman