MY CLOCK IS DIM

My 2000 Pontiac Grand Am's digital clock is dim to the point of non-existance. It is not the dimmer switcha nd it is not the fuse. I don't know what to do.

Reply to
aseaman06

It might be the connecting wire or the fuse even possibly the light itself. I would start checking the fuse.. replace and if you get no change, check the wiring....

fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

Everyone is mechanic...;-)

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Is the digital clock part of the radio or engine information screen? Or is it separate.

Reply to
John S.