Request

Plz send me composition of unstabilized and stabilized gasoline I m a student working on this project

Reply to
khalid

Plz send me composition of unstabilized and stabilized gasoline I m a student working on this project my email adress is noor snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
khalid

Do a google search for "Sta-Bil" which is a common fuel stabilization product. The MSDS will give you at least a vague notion of what's inside it.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I suggest you try the Gasoline FAQ. More than you ever wanted to know. Seriously, it is a GREAT resource! I don't have the link, but I have always been able to find it from Google by entering either gas faq or gasoline faq.

It was developed, I believe, by folks from this newsgroup.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Aren't you supposed to be doing research, rather than just leeching off the Internet?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Rechazo... internet or any other reasonable source is a focus of research. The researcher must evaluate the validity of the data

Reply to
HLS

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B