Restoring dashboard

Does anyone have any tips for removing oxidation from vinyl dashes? Thanks

Reply to
sumtimes

Some people like products like NuVinyl and even Armor All. Others claim they hasten the premature decomposition of the plastic.

If you already have a mess, then you aren't going to make it much worse by trying something like this.

I used Armor All on my company car dash some years ago, and never had any indication of problems. But, use at your own choice.

Reply to
<HLS

I found Armor-all to do a good job of restoring the shine. If the color is faded though there is not much to do but replace it.

Reply to
marks542004